IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 ; Associate Technical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA. IBM is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech / ME / M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply.
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary||upto Rs 4.2 LPA|
|Event Date||1-31 May 2021|
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 ; Job Description:
As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- An enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more significantly, help you to make a difference
- Will demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technica l prowess tackle Client problems
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here
join us on linkedin for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click
join us on twitter for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click