IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Systems Engineer ; BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA. IBM scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Systems Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary||upto Rs 4.2 LPA|
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA – 60% or 6.0 CGPA. (Calculation of qualifying marks=Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/ optional subjects)
- Course Completion Year: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 only with less than 2 years experience.
- No current backlogs
- Eligible Branches
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Control Instrumentation
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro