IAF Recruitment 2021 Vacancies for 174 posts, 10th pass can apply. Indian Air Force has released an job notification for Group C Civilian Posts. Their are total 174 vacancies. The application process has started for the post of Multi Tasking Staff, Cook, Carpainter, Painter, Mess Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Suptd, House Keeping Staff, and Store Keeper. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification released by IAF before applying for the posts.
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Advertisement No||04/ 2021/ DR|
|Job Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), House Keeping Staff (HKS), LDC, Superintendent (Store), Storekeeper, Mess Staff, Carpenter, Painter & Cook posts.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Notification Released Date||31.08.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 30 days from the date of Employment News|
- Carpenter (SK) -10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute; Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Carpenter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Carpenter Rigger
- Cook -Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1 year experience in trade.
- Multi Tasking Staff – Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- House Keeping Staff – Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Lower Division Clerk – 12th Class pass from a recognized Board; A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Store Keeper – 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Painter – 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute; Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of
Painter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Painter.
- Suptd (Store) – Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
Mess Staff – Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
IAF Recruitment 2021 ; Selection Process
All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualifications, documents, and certificates.
Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written tests. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualifications.
Written Exam Syllabus:
- For LDC:- General Intelligence, English Language, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness
- For MTS, HKS & Mess Staff:- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness
- For all other trade/posts:- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Trade/Post related question.
|Group C Civilian|
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Carpenter (SK)||03||10th Class with ITI (Carpenter Trade)|
|2||Cook||23||10th Class with Diploma (Catering)|
|3||Multi Tasking Staff||103||10th Class|
|4||House Keeping Staff||23||10th Class|
|5||Lower Division Clerk||10||12th Class with typing Knowledge|
|6||Store Keeper||06||12th Class|
|7||Painter||02||10th Class with ITI (Painter Trade)|
|8||Suptd (Store)||03||Any Degree|
|9||Mess Staff||01||10th Class|
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC