IACS Recruitment 2022: India Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Recruitment for Research Associate-I has been declared by the India Association for the Cultivation of Science. For this recruiting, there are two vacancies to be filled. M.Sc./Ph.D. should be the educational qualification. Interested and qualified applicants should apply online by February 2, 2022.
The eligibility, vacancy, and application process are all described in detail below.
IACS Recruitment 2022:
|02 February 2022
- A candidate should have a first or high second class M.Sc. degree in Physics, with a minimum average of 55 percent in B.Sc. (Hons.) and M.Sc. examinations, as well as a good overall academic record, and have obtained a Ph.D. or submitted a thesis in the field of gravitational waves, early universe cosmology, and theoretical aspects of black hole physics, with research experience supported by publications in peer-reviewed journals. Candidates with experience in numerical analysis will be given preference.
- Research Associate: 02 posts
- Research Associate: Rs.47,000/-
IACS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The written test/interview is used in the selection process. However, if the required connections are available, an interview using video-based technology such as Skype is permitted. Shortlisted candidates will be notified of the interview schedule via email.
What is the procedure for applying for IACS Recruitment 2022?
On or before February 2, 2022, interested and eligible candidates should send their CVs together with self-attested scanned copies of their certificates in a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Details: Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro