HPSC Recruitment 2021 for 536 ADO and SDAO Posts. Haryana Public Service Commission has recently an notification form for the recruitment of the post of Agricultural Development Officer (ADO) and Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer (SDAO) on its website . Those candidates are Eligible and interested can apply for the post through online mode on official website .
|Notification||HPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Notification Date||16 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||6 Oct, 2021|
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
- Starting Date of Application – 16 September 2021
- Last Date of Application – 06 October 2021
Eligibility Criteria :-
Agricultural Development Officer :
- Degree in B.Sc (Honours) in Agriculture from any recognized university. Sanskrit or Hindi upto Matriculation or 10+2/B.A.M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects.
Sub Divisional Agricultural Office:
- B.Sc. (Honours) Agriculture and 2nd class M.Sc. Agriculture from a recognised university. Hindi or Sanskrit upto Matric or 10+2/B.A.M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects
- Gen/UR – 265
- SC of Haryana – 100
- BC-A Haryana – 50
- BC-B of Haryana 25
- EWS of Haryana 50
- FPL 6 (Rs.35400-112400).
- SDAO – FPL-7 (Rs. 44900 – 1422400
- In the event of number of applications being large, Commission will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any or more of the following methods:-
- On the basis of percentage of marks of the candidates in the minimum educational qualification prescribed in the advertisement.
- On the basis of percentage of marks of the candidates in different educational qualifications, with weightage as decided by the Commission.
- On the basis of desirable qualifications or any one or all of the desirable qualifications if more than one desirable qualification is prescribed.
- By holding a Recruitment Test: The candidate should, therefore, mention all his/her qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications.
Male candidates in the General category, including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemans of Haryana, and Male candidates in all other reserved categories. 1000/-
All Female candidates in the General category, including Female Dependents of ESM of Haryana. All reserved categories for female candidates in other States, including General category. 250/-
Only for Male and Female candidates from SC/ BC/A/BC-B/ESM categories of Haryana. EWS – 250/-.
For More details:
Agricultural Development Officer : Click here
Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer : Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro