Haryana TET 2021 : Registration begins on , here’s how to apply. The Teacher Eligibility Test application forms have been released by the Haryana Board of School Education (BSEH) (TET). On December 18 and 19, the state TET test will be held. Candidates who intend to take the exam must apply online at bseh.org.in.
The application period began on November 15, and the deadline to apply online is November 25, according to the website. On November 26, an online window for making changes to your application will open.
|HTET Notification Date 2021||15 November 202|
|Starting date of HTET Registration & Application Process||15 November 2021|
|Last Date for HTET Registration||28 November 2021|
|Opening & Closing of window for HTET Form Correction||26 to 28 November|
|HTET Admit Card Date 2021||Expected in December 2021|
|HTET Exam Date Date 2021||18 and 19 December 2021|
Haryana TET 2021: How to register
- Visit the official site of BSEH on bseh.org.in.
- Click on HTET 2021 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates can click on login/register link available.
- Enter the login details or registration details.
- Fill in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of application fees.
- Once done, click on submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
|Paper||Gen. / OBC / Other State||SC/ PH|
|Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|HTET Level I PRT Teacher||10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed ORBachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR|
|HTET Level II TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education ORBachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed / Special B.Ed Degree OR10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed / B.Com B.Ed Degree.For More Details Read Full Notification.|
|HTET Level III PGT Teacher||Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.|
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro