Global Edge off Campus Drive 2021: Global Edge wants to recruit Software Analysts for the 2020/2021 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc/BCA graduates. The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
Global Edge Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
|Job Type : Software Analyst|
|Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc/BCA|
|Batch : 2020/2021|
|Experience : Fresher|
|Salary : Rs. 6LPA|
|Job Location : Banglore ( Work from home / Office) |
Last Date for Apply : 31st October 2021
Online Test Date : Notified Soon
Eligibility Criteria for Global Edge off Campus Drive:
- BE/BTech (any stream): BATCH 2020 & 2021
- Percentage Cut-off in Graduation — 60%
- Embedded / C / C++ ( Added Advantage)
- Skillset: Good Information Internal Linux ideas, C programming
- INR 12K stipend for the first 6 months & 3.8 LPA upon employment after 6 months
a positive attitude
Analytical skills are well-known.
Programming skills in C/C++ are essential.
Basic and advanced understanding of Linux internal concepts
Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written English.
- M. Tech. (Computer Science/Electronics/Data Science/IOT/Controls)-2020 and 2021 BATCH
- Percentage Cut-off in Graduation 60%
- CTC – INR 5 to 6 LPA is being offered.
Knowledge of data structures and algorithms is required.
Tensorflow, Keras, and Pytorch are the frameworks used.
Others: Machine learning, IoT, or computer vision projects.
For B.SC/ BCA
- 2020 and 2021 for BSC, BCA, and Diploma BATCH
- Percentage Cut-off in Graduation– 60%
- CTC- 2.75 LPA + 25K Joining Bonus & 6-month training period with a $10,000 stipend.
Selection Procedure for Global Edge off Campus Drive:
To Apply Click Here
The registered candidates will be notified of the online test date and time.
Shortlisted candidates must be available for an additional online interview process following the test.
Candidates must be available to start immediately.