General Electric Fresher’s Vacancy | Associate Development Position BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.tech
General Electric Fresher’s Vacancy :- General Electric is a American based Multinational company. It works in various sector after 2018 onward. Inside in the sector of Health care , Power, renewable Source of Energy and many others. General electric invites application from the fresher Graduate and post graduate for the post of Associate development position inside the wing of general electric i.e General electric Appliances
Company & Job Brief
Company Name :- General electric Appliances
GE Appliances is an American based Home Appliances manufacturer based in Louisville,Kentucky . It has been majority owned by Chinese multinational home appliances company Haier since year 2016. It is one of the biggest appliance companies in the United States (USA) and manufactures appliances under several brands inside the markets including GE, GE Profile, Café, Monogram, Haier and Hotpoint.
Job Profile :- Associate Developer , Oracle EBS
Job Location :- Inside Hydrabad
Eligibility Required :- Candidate must have BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.tech in computer Science / Information Technology.
Desirable Qualification :-
- Candidate have Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science & Information Technology.
- 0-2 years of Experience in ERP & Oracle EBS.
- proper Knowledge of Development of code and testing at any platform.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Proper Knowledge of code migration & Governance process.
- Knowledge of integration & ability of Quick learn of various software used inside the organisation General Electric.
Our Recent Post
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
Preferred Qualification For The Requirement of General Electric :-
- Proper Knowledge of Form Personification’s & OAF.
- Should have Knowledge of XML Publishers Report & RDF reperts.
- Exposure on application performance improvement process.