EY Off Campus Referral Drive 2021 ; 2020 & 2021 Batch. EY organised Off Campus Referral Drive 2021 for B.E/B.Tech/MBA/B.Com/M.Com/B.Sc/M.Sc/CA of 2020 & 2021 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. If you are applicable for this EY off Campus recruitment drive apply as soon as possible.
Company Profile : Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, EY is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
|Salary (CTC)||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12 December 2021|
- Graduates from 2020 and 2021 only are eligible.
- Courses: BE/BTech, MBA, BCom, MCom, BSc, MSc.
- Should have secured minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation/post-graduation.
- No active backlogs; No break between degrees and not more than two arrears
- Should be able to join immediately
- Should Have Problem-Solving Skills
- Should Be Able To Build Code Logic To A Given Problem.
- Need To Have Basic Data Analysis Skills And Data Handling Skills
- Should Have Understanding And Experience Of Software Development Best Practices.
- Excellent Business Communication, Consulting, Quality Process Skills
- Must Be A Team Player
Selection Process for EY Jobs 2022 :
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Management Round
For More Details: Click here
Note: If you don’t know any EY GDS Consulting employee find any employee in Social Media Like Facebook,Linkedin Etc and request them to refer you.
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro