Epam Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 for Junior Software Engineer. EPAM Systems company is going to recruit candidates through off campus. The candidates who are completed their BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Degree are Eligible to apply.
EPAM Systems, Inc. is an American company that specializes in product development, digital platform engineering, and digital and product design. One of the world’s largest manufacturers of custom software and consulting providers.
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Gurugram|
|Last Date||1 September 2021|
|Online Test Date||4 September 2021|
- Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
- Eligibility: 2020 Graduates ONLY.
- Education Qualification: Any BE/BTech/MTech Engineering Graduates, with minimum of 60% across.
- Experience : 0-12 Months, with relevant trainings or work experience, either on Core Java (or) Java Script, Angular, ReactJS (or) C#/ASP/ADO .netalong with Data Structures, Algorithms and Object Oriented Programming.
- Job Location: Any of the EPAM India offices (Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Gurugram)
- Training Location: Hyderabad*
- Hiring Process**: One round of online coding assessment, followed by Technical and HR interview (more details will be shared in further emails to the eligible candidates)
- Salary/ CTC offered: 6 Lacs per annum + standard benefits
- If selected & offered you will be assigned to one of the below three Technical Practice***:Click on respective links to view Job description
a. Open Source (JAVA)
b. Microsoft (.Net, C#) c.
- Joining Dates (Tentative): either on 01 Nov or 01 Dec 2021
- Trainings will be conducted for offered candidates for first 2 months at Hyd office, incase office is re-opened and lock-down is lifted due to covid-19, else online trainings will be over Microsoft teams. Further details will be shared with eligible students after selection and offer.
- All Eligible candidates will receive online coding assessment link on their registered email ID. Candidates who clear first round will receive further details on technical and HR round of interviews.
- EPAM will map you on the basis of your training or work experience into the technology/practice based on the choice you pick in this survey. Your trainings or work experience should match with the option you pick.
- One round of online coding assessment, followed by Technical and HR interview (more details will be shared in further emails to the eligible candidates)
- If selected & offered you will be assigned to one of the below three Technical practices .
For More Details & Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro