Epam Systems is holding an off-campus drive in 2021 for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc 2020/2021 batch graduates for the position of Junior Test Automation Engineer. The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
Epam Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
|Job Name : Junior Test Automation Engineers|
|Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc|
|Experience : 0-12 Months|
|Batch : 2020/2021|
|Salary : Rs 6 LPA|
|Job Location : Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Gurugram|
- Eligibility: 2020 & 2021 Graduates ONLY.
- Education Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (Any Branch), MCA, and MSc. Computers graduates with a minimum of 60% academic scores from grade X to the highest graduation.
- Experience : 0-12 Months of applicable training or work experience with Java Selenium Testing Tools.
- Job Location: Any of the EPAM India offices (Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Gurugram)
- Training Location: Hyderabad*
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Using Java/DOTNet/Python – Web/API/DB, write, execute, and maintain test automation scripts.
- Test case design utilising test design approaches knowledge/experience
- Understanding the Lifecycle of a Defect
- Agile Methodologies and Ceremonies are familiar to you.
- API Testing Expertise (Manual or Automated)
- Create, maintain, and run regression and sanity automation tests on a per-build/on-demand basis.
Parameters for examination:
After one round of online coding testing, a technical and HR interview will be conducted (more details will be shared in further emails to the eligible candidates).
How to Apply for EPAM Systems Off Campus Drive 2021?
On or before November 1, 2021, 12 p.m., any interested and eligible individuals can apply online for this position. All eligible candidates will receive an email with a link to an online coding assessment.
To Apply : CLICK HERE
OTHER DETAILS: CLICK HERE