ECIL Recruitment 2021 Walkin for Technical Officer/Junior Translator/Junior Artisan. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) releases online application form for the post of Technical Officer/Junior artisan/Junior Translator for 48 vacancies . Candidates who completed their Master Degree/B.E/B.Tech/ITI in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. Those candidates are interested & eligible can apply for the drive .
ECIL – Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products. The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Post Details||Technical Officer, Junior artisan|
|Salary||Rs.18564-23000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – Kolkata – Ahmedabad – Gorakhpur|
|ECIL Official Website||ecil.co.in|
- Technical Officer → First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication or M.Sc. or MCA and 1 yrs experience
- Junior artisan → ITI in the trades of Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation with min one year experience
- Junior Translator → First class Master Degree in Hindi, English ,Translation Studies with min 60% marks
Salary & Benefits of ECIL Jobs 2021
- Technical Officer, Junior Translator → INR.- 23,000.00/-PM
- Junior artisan → INR.- 18564.00/-PM
- Candidates who had been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Candidates will be allowed only after registration at Zonal Office (on mentioned walk-in date) & successful completion of the document verification.
- The selection will be based on performance in the Personal Interview for ‘Technical Officer on Contract’ & ‘Jr. Translator on Contract (Official language)’ posts; Written Test and Trade Test for ‘Junior Artisan on Contract’ post.
- Final recommendations will be made based on performance in the respective method(s) and purely on merit basis.
Official Notification pdf: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro