East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Vacancy for 2206 posts. The East Central Railway has releases application form for the posts of Apprentice for the candidates. Those candidates are Interested and eligible can go through online to the official site of East Central Railway and apply.
|Notification||East Central Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Nov 5, 2021|
|Organization||East Central Railway|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
Eligibility Criteria :-
– Have passed Class 10 examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board
– Have ITI in relevant trade (National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
– Have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
Application Fee :-
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the ECR Railway ACT Apprentice Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Vacancy details :
Danapur Division: 675
Dhanbad Division: 156
Sonpur Division: 47
Plant Depot/Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya: 135
Samastipur Division: 81
Pt Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division: 892
Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop: 110
Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur: 110
Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
Some Useful Important Links :-
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro