DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 | B.E/B.Tech. DXC Technology is going to hire graduates candidates through off campus. The candidates who are completed their BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech , B.Sc/BCA are Eligible to apply. Candidates wo are interested and eligible can apply through online mode.
|Job Role||Associate Professional|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad|
- Branch Allowed: B.E / B.Tech All the branches are eligible ( Only for B.E/B.Tech Candidates are allowed)
- Year of Pass: 2021 (Immediate joiner)
- Education: 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Gaps in Education: Not more than 2 years of Gaps in Education
- Backlogs / Arrears: No Active Backlogs and Arrears
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Service Agreement: No service Agreement
Job Description :
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
Skills Required for DXC technology Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
- Online Assessment Test: Logical, Quantitative, Computer Fundamentals, Coding, English and WriteXStep
- Technical InterviewStep
- Letter of IntentStep
- Offer Letter
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here
join us on twitter for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join us on linkedin for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click