DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 | B.E/B.Tech. DXC Technology is going to hire graduates candidates through off campus. The candidates who are completed their BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech , B.Sc/BCA are Eligible to apply. Candidates wo are interested and eligible can apply through online mode.
|Job Role||Associate Professional|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad|
- Branch Allowed: B.E / B.Tech All the branches are eligible ( Only for B.E/B.Tech Candidates are allowed)
- Year of Pass: 2021 (Immediate joiner)
- Education: 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Gaps in Education: Not more than 2 years of Gaps in Education
- Backlogs / Arrears: No Active Backlogs and Arrears
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Service Agreement: No service Agreement
Job Description :
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
Skills Required for DXC technology Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
- Online Assessment Test: Logical, Quantitative, Computer Fundamentals, Coding, English and WriteXStep
- Technical InterviewStep
- Letter of IntentStep
- Offer Letter
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC