The advertisement for the Judicial Service Exam 2022 has been released by the Delhi High Court. All applicants who desire to apply for this Delhi High Court recruitment and meet the necessary requirements.
Apply only after reading the advertising for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment information such as eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, and all other details.
Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2022 Details:
Vacancy Details Total : 123 Post
|Post Name||Gen||SC||ST||Total||Delhi Judicial Service Exam Eligibility|
|Delhi HC Judicial Service Exam 2022||86||08||29||123||Bachelor Degree in Law, Practicing As a Advocate.|
- General : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
- Application Begin : 28/02/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/03/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 20/03/2022
- Prelim Exam Date : 27/03/2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Result Available : Notified Soon
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2022 Rules.
How to Complete Form 2022 of the Delhi Judicial Service
- Judicial Service Examination of the Delhi High Court Online Form 2022 Candidates can apply between February 28th and March 20th, 2022.
- Candidate Before filling out the application form for the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022, read the notification.
- Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Professional Certification, Experience Certificate, and Domicile Certification are all documents that must be scanned.
- Please review and collect all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Kindly Prepared Scan a document related to the recruitment form, such as a photo, a signature, or proof of identification.
- Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully Before Submitting the Application Form.
- If a candidate is required to pay an application fee, he or she must submit it. Your application is not complete if you have not paid the required application fees.
- Take a printout of the completed and submitted form.
|Apply Online||Link Activate 28/02/2022|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Delhi High Court Official Website||Click Here|
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro