Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc ; 2022 Batch | Across India. CTS decide to hire for the post of GenC NEXT for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA & MSc-2022 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive ; About Company: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
|Job Role||GenC NEXT|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA & MSc|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 6.75 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29 July 2021|
Cognizant Off Campus Drive ; Job Title:
- Advanced Java/DotNet/Python Developer
- Full Stack Software Engineer (Java/DotNet)
- Digital User Experience Engineer
- IoT Engineer (Java/DotNet)
- Data Scientist
- Advanced C and UNIX Developer
- AWS Infra Developer
- Google Engineer
- Cybersecurity Engineer
- Performance Engineer
- Quality Engineer
Cognizant Off Campus Drive ; Responsibility:
Project Planning and Setup:
- Understand the project scope, identify activities/ tasks, task-level estimates, schedule, dependencies, risks, and provide inputs to Module Lead for review.
- Provide inputs to testing strategy, configuration, deployment, hardware/ software requirements, etc.
- Review plan and provide feedback on gaps, timeline and execution feasibility, etc as required in the project.
- Participate in KT sessions conducted by customer/ other business teams and provide feedback on requirements.
Requirement Understanding and Analysis:
- Analyze functional/ non-functional requirements and seek clarifications for a better understanding of requirements.
- Based on the understanding of the system upstream & downstream, provide feedback and inputs on gaps in requirements and technical feasibility of requirements.
- Prepare the LLD/ detailed design documents based on HLD and briefing from Module Lead.
- Seek inputs from the developers on specific modules as applicable.
- Consolidate all modules and provide them to Module Lead/ Architects/ Designers for review.
- Suggest changes in design on technical grounds.
- Develop components inventory for the code to be developed tying it to the nonfunctional requirements.
- Perform sampling of data to understand the character/ quality of the data (project dependent in the absence of data analyst or designer).
- Identify tools and technologies to be used in the project as well as reusable objects that could be customized for the project.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to develop code and check code quality.
- Share developed code with supervisor for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
- Perform complex integration.
- Guide the developers in identifying, preparing, and conducting unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
- Consolidate the test results and share them with a supervisor.
- Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight/ recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced.
- Anticipate unreported defects and raise the same to the supervisor.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting.
- Conduct reviews for codes created by the team.
- Develop a unit test case for each module.
- Conduct/ guide conducting of the unit and integration testing and fix defects.
- Review/ approve code to be moved to the testing environment.
- Provide support to the QA team and coordinate for various phases of testing.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Investigate critical defects and establish the need for fixing.
- Raise issues to leads/ QA.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Share revised code with supervisor for review.
- Assist team lead and project manager on estimates around defect fixes.
Maintain versions of the code or consolidate versions maintained by the Developers.
Provide support as required to the Administrators during configuration, code backups, deployment, etc.
- Assess and create deployment/ rollback plan.
- Validate if all the components have been migrated and the right version is checked in.
- Maintain deployment tracker.
- Perform sanity checks post-deployment to ensure smooth production.
- Share activity status with supervisor and highlight concerns if any.
Project Execution Monitoring & closure (Support to Project Management activities):
- Monitor work of the developers and share work achieved with them.
- Guide SDLC.
- Provide status of progress to leads.
- In case of change requests, provide inputs on the plan.
Service Support and Maintenance:
Specific to production and maintenance support:
- Provide support for 1 week and hand it over to the production team.
Identify if the incoming request is a service request/ defect during the warranty or an incident.
If it is a code defect in the warranty, highlight to Lead and initiate the defect fix process.
Post-warranty, support in the transition to the maintenance team.
- Post-release participates in project review call and discuss points on what went well and what didn’t.
- Create and update knowledge articles (case studies, lessons learned) in the knowledge management repository.
- Guide developers in creating such documents.
- Publish white papers/ blogs/ articles (if required).
- Conduct training through the academy or internally within the team.
- Conduct technical, face-to-face interviews for internal transfer or external hiring.
- Provide feedback on Developers from a technical /domain standpoint to the module lead.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2021 For Associate Software Engineer | B.E / B.Tech / MCA ; Check out here
- Accenture Off Campus 2021 Drive For 2022, 2021, 2020 Batch Freshers ; Check out here
- ऐतिहासिक फैसला : स्विट्जरलैंड ने समलैंगिक विवाह के पक्ष में दो-तिहाई बहुमत से मतदान किया
- Purvanchal University VBSPU Recruitment 2021 | Teaching Post ; Check out here
- Medplus Off Campus Drive 2021 for Trainee Software Engineer | 2019/2020/2021 Batch | Apply Now