Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021 | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/BA/B.Sc/BCA | 2019,2020 & 2021 Batch. Cognizant Off Campus 2021 Drive is an excellent opportunity for the candidates to get a job in the IT Sector. And there are also hiring 2021, 2021, 2019, 2018 passed out of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech for the Fresher Role.
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA & MS|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 June 2021|
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it.
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications.
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively addressing issues and mitigating points of failure
- Takes ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills. Ability to work coherently in a team
Last Date for Application : 11th June 11:59 PM
Eligibility Criteria 2021 Batch
- 2021 batch of BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech/MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain
- Online Assessments for eligible candidates.
- Virtual interviews.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Recruitment of Associate Analyst l Deloitte
- EXL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy in Global Analytics and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Hiring ML Data Associate for Amazon | Vacancy in Amazon
- AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Vacancy in Airports Authority of India