Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022: (CTS) will hire B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates for the position of Engineer Trainee-Non Service Desk(NSD) for Cognizant’s Cloud, Infrastructure, and Security Services (CIS). The eligibility criteria and application process are outlined in detail below.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee-Non Service Desk(NSD)|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||22 June 2022|
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (any specialisation) in the 2020 and 2021 batches
- According to the school boards, a candidate must have a 50 percent aggregate (10th & 12th std)
- Candidates must have a 50 percent aggregate, according to the university’s requirements (all subjects taken into consideration) Having no outstanding debts Graduation
- There should be no more than a two-year gap in education.
- Students who applied for re-evaluation and are awaiting results will be evaluated using the initial results score. According to university standards, a proper CGPA to percent conversion should be taken into account.
- Only Indian nationals are allowed to enter.
- Strong communication and writing abilities
- Flexible to work in any shift/domain and relocate anywhere in India.
- The final Cognizant choice would be contingent on a satisfactory background check, which would include professional reference checks.
- Responsible for delivering cloud and on-premise IT infrastructure support to our global customers, including Windows, Cloud Computing, Office 365, End User Computing, Desk Side Services, and other business applications.
- Collaborate with over 5.6 million users across the world to ensure that your business runs smoothly.
- Collaboration with several business fields such as banking, finance, insurance, communications, media, retail, health care, life sciences, technology consulting, and so on.
- Expert advice on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software instals, and networking issues is provided.
- Responsible for acquiring information from clients and ensuring the best possible resolution.
- Maintaining agreed-upon business timeframes and resolving issues within those timelines
- Engage in business relationships with end users to develop novel solutions.
- To improve user happiness, evaluate the important needs of the consumers and give high-quality deliverables.
- Clarify user questions and collaborate to guarantee there are no business ramifications.
- To engage in time-bound work, you must have a high level of problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- To service global customers, industry standard business hours with rotational shifts are used.
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
How can I apply for the Cognizant Off-Campus Drive in 2022?
On or before June 22, 2022, interested and eligible applicants can apply online for this position.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro