Career Scope in Yoga ; CAREER IN YOGA. At present, Yoga has a great impact on our life and it is very much in demand in today’s lifestyle and students are striving towards making a career in this field. Yoga has a wonderful career not only in India but also abroad. Yoga is an ancient art and natural way to keep our body fit and healthy. Yoga helps improve mental health not only physically. Yoga is beneficial in various ways :-
- Increase your flexibility.
- It helps in building muscle strength.
- Prevents degeneration and joint rupture.
- Maintains healthy lifestyle.
- Gives you peace of mind.
- Increase concentration.
- Stress Relief.
- Gaining more control over emotions.
There are many courses available in this field by which students can make a career in this field. Some of the most in-demand courses are mentioned here :-
- Certificate Course in Yoga(CCY) yoga certification
- Bachelor Course In Yoga
- Post Graduation In Yoga
- Other Courses In Yoga yoga training
Career Scope in Yoga ; Qualification needed :-
Apart from the educational qualification, it is also necessary that you have some of the following skills- good communication skills mutual skill Skill inspires others to believe in yoga Determination Have the will power to practice the most difficult “asanas” or yogic positions.
What is the qualification? Generally the qualification for doing PG Diploma course is graduation with at least 50% marks in any field. A degree course in Yoga is also available. You can do BSc in Yoga Science, but for this, Physics, Chemistry and Biology is necessary in 12th. Apart from this, there are also 2-3 months certificate courses for those who want to learn yoga only.
Career Opportunities in Yoga :-
After completing ones education, a student of yoga sciences can look for jobs in the following areas:
- Research Officer- Yoga and Naturopathy
- Yoga Aerobic Instructor
- Assistant Ayurvedic Doctor
- Clinical Psychologist
- Yoga Therpaist
- Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Therapists and Naturopaths
- Trainer/ Instructor Health Club
A fresher can earn Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 a month. With experience, the salary increase higher at a faster pace.
OUR LATEST POSTS
- COWI Recruitment 2021 for Engineering Trainee | Check out here
- Central government withdraws decision to reduce interest rates on small savings | Check out here
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 : Recruitment for 511 posts | know details here
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 : Notification Out For Skilled/ Semi Skilled/ Unskilled Manpower Posts; Check out Here
- Career opportunities in Banking | Check out here