Career Opportunities in Veterinary. Everyone has attachment to animals, some have less and some have too much. If you have a lot of love for animals and you want to help them, then your hobby can be fulfilled very easily by becoming a vet where you can make a career with the help of animals. A Veterinary, also known as a Veterinary Surgeon or Veterinarian, is a professional who treats diseases, disorders and injuries in animals.
Career Opportunities in Veterinary ; There are many courses to become a vet. You can do any of the following courses. To become a veterinarian, it is necessary to pass a minimum of 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in 12th standard.
- 1: Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (5 year degree)
- 2: Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy (2-year diploma)
- 3: Master of Veterinary Science (2-year degree)
- 4: PhD in Veterinary Science (2 year degree)
In its syllabus, you are given knowledge of both theory and practical. Initially, you are taught about Anotomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Nutrition, Livestock Management and Production, Pathology and Genetics etc. After this, they are sent to Veterinary Hospitals for practical training.
Some Educational Institutions :-
- Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute
- New Delhi Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay University of Veterinary Sciences
- U.P. Indian Veterinary Research Institute
- Bareilly U.P. Bihar Veterinary College
- Patna National Dairy Research Institute
- Karnal Indian Veterinary Research Institutes Kolkata Khalsa College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- Punjab College of Veterinary and Animal Science
- Bikaner Madras Veterinary College
- Chennai Anand Agricultural University, Anand, Gujarat
Admission in Veterinary course: The entrance examination is conducted for taking admission in Bachelor degree course in Veterinary Science. Every year in May and June VCI (Veterinary Council of India) conducts entrance examinations. Each state of India conducts its competitive examination in which 15% of the seats are reserved for the other state and 85% of the seats are for the participants of the state in which the institute is located.
Job After Course :- As a veterinarian, you can work as a doctor in many government and non-government veterinary hospitals. Apart from this, you can easily find jobs in Animal Research Center, dairy farms, educational institutions, pharmaceutical companies etc. You can also make a good career by opening your own clinic as per your wish. You can also do fellowships in many countries by going to research.
Salary :- After completing the Veterinary Doctor course, if you want, you can apply for a job in a government hospital. If you get a government job, then you can get a job of 50 to 60 thousand per month. Apart from this, by opening private clinics, you can reduce the minimum amount by 15-20 thousand rupees per month.
Veterinarians are of different types:
- Companion animal veterinarians – They usually work in private hospitals and provides treatment to pet animals like dogs, cats, birds, etc.
- Equine veterinarian – They generally work with horses and provides medical treatment to them.
- Food animal veterinarians – Here, veterinarians treats the illness and injuries of farm animals like pig, cattle, ships and literate the farm owners about fooding and other health practices.
- Food safety & Inspection Veterinarians – This type of veterinarians are generally involved in the research of finding and preventing diseases that is transmissible among animals and between animals and humans.
- Research Veterinarians – They work in laboratories and involved in the research of finding new technical surgical techniques.
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
join us on linkedin for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click