Career opportunities in Banking. Thousands of students find jobs here every year through hard work, dedication and hard work to make a career in banking. Therefore, you can also choose a career in this field and find opportunities in public and private banks. Usually for this, IBPS conducts entrance exam every year for a job in the bank, in which successful candidates get golden chance in public sector banks and that private sector. In those who are looking for a job, the bank selects them from their rules like written exam, group discussion and interview etc.
To make a career in banking field, you must have an intermediate pass. To make a career in it, you have to have the following ways to get admission. If you want, you can make a career in this field by doing these banking courses.
Career opportunities in Banking ; Types of Banks in India
The banks in India can be categorized as following.
- Commercial Banks: The major role of the commercial banks is to enable businesses and entrepreneurs with the financial services. Commercial banks are further categorized into the following.
- Private Sector Banks
- Public Sector Banks
- Regional Banks
- Co-operative Banks: Co-operative banks mostly benefit the rural people like farmers, small scale industries etc. These are controlled and managed by the co-operative societies. These can be further categorized into
- State co-operative Banks
- Central co-operative Banks
- Primary Agriculture Credit societies
- Investment Banks and specialized banks: These provide financial assistance to its customers and provide necessary support like foreign exchange, sales of equities, foreign trading etc. to its customers.
Banks employing after 12th:
- State Bank of India and Associates
- Bank of India
- South Indian Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- City Union Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Indian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
Skills required for a Banking career
- Customer Dealing
- People with patience
- People good with numbers and accounting
- Good Analytical Skills
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
join us on linkedin for more latest news and Job Updates please click
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click