Career Opportunities as a Fashion Designer. Fashion designing course is one of those designing courses, which is very popular at this time. The modalities of this changing world have created a new pattern towards fashion. With which everyone is familiar and are seeing immense career opportunities in it. Today every one of us is running behind fashion and design, as a result of which the opportunities in this field are becoming grand opportunities. Fashion designing is not limited only to clothes, but its expansion has been very much, in which a great career can be made.
Fashion Designing course Eligibility :-
There is no need for any special degree for fashion designing course, it should only be your interest and skills. But to complete a perfect plan, it is very important to have interest, skills and unwavering faith. You can also do this course by completing your schooling (10th) education}, but to become a good fashion designer, it is very important to pass 12th.
It doesn’t matter from which stream you have completed your 12th. Your 12th Certificate should have 45% to 55% marks and your Board Govt. Should be accredited with Organization, then you are eligible for Fashion Designing course. Because to take admission in a good and reputed institute, you should have the above mentioned qualifications as the process and requirement for admission to the institutes are different.
Career Opportunities as a Fashion Designer ; Top Colleges for Fashion Designing:
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY, DELHI
- AMITY SCHOOL OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY, Noida
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY, MUMBAI
- SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF DESIGN, PUNE
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY, BENGALURU
- PEARL ACADEMY, DELHI
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY, CHENNAI
- PEARL ACADEMY, JAIPUR
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY (NIFT), PATNA
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY, HYDERABAD
- NIFT-TEA COLLEGE OF KNITWEAR FASHION, DELHI
Scope / Career after Fashion Designing:
Fashion design is one of the most lucrative careers and glamorous in the modern world. There are many opportunities in the fashion industry which is constantly changing. The introduction of the international fashion market in India has given an impetus to the fashion industry, which has become a rapidly emerging industry and the demand for a career in fashion design is more than ever. Thus, many young people who are attracted to these characteristics have decided to enter the fashion industry.
After fashion designing course you can make a career in various fields like , Fashion Designing students can develop new styles and products for clothing apparel and accessories to create original designs or fashion to suit local conditions, trends and buyers. Fashion Designing students can also do clothing designing.
Also many Companies are opening doors for designers who have good knowledge of fashion designing such as knowledge of various Fabrics, information on Color Combination etc.
After completing course, you can work in different positions, which has a different identity in itself.
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Marketer
- Fashion Concept Manager
- Quality Controller
- Fashion Coordinator
- Fashion Show Organizers
- Technical Designer
- Fashion Consultant
- Fashion Journalist
- Fashion Modelling
- Fashion Photography
- Fashion Textile Designer
- Fashion Fabric Designer
- Fashion Stylist ,…. and more
Salary Of Fashion Designer :- After completing the course, many students go to internship so that they can improve their skills and many students go for jobs. Because the designer’s salary depends on their Ability and skills. By the way, in the case of a designer, his estimated salary at the Fresher level is between 12,000 to 20,000, and the salary of an experienced designer is more than 30,000.
Books & Study Material to Become Fashion Designer
To prepare for fashion designing entrance exam, one needs to refer the best books and other study material. Choosing right study material for preparation is very important to obtain good score. Below are some of the best books and study material for career in the field of fashion designing:
- NIFT Exam Guide by Verma
- Concepts of Pattern Grading
- NIFT Exam Guide by Dr. R. P. Datason
- NIFT Entrance Exam- Self Study Guide
- Popular Master Guide NIFT by R. Gupta
- NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide by R. Gupta
OUR LATEST POSTS
- COWI Recruitment 2021 for Engineering Trainee | Check out here
- Central government withdraws decision to reduce interest rates on small savings | Check out here
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 : Recruitment for 511 posts | know details here
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 : Notification Out For Skilled/ Semi Skilled/ Unskilled Manpower Posts; Check out Here
- Career opportunities in Banking | Check out here