Capgemini Engineering Off Campus Recruitment 2021 ; B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online. Capgemini is schedule to hire Off Campus Recruitment for B.E/B.Tech. The detailed eligibility and application process for Capgemini Engineering Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
About the Company : Capgemini Engineering is a global innovation and engineering consulting firm founded in 1982 in France by Alexis Kniazeff and Hubert Martigny. Altran operates primarily in high technology and innovation consultancy, which account for nearly 75% of its turnover. Administrative and information consultancy accounts for 20% of its turnover with strategy and management consulting making up the rest. The firm is active in most engineering domains, particularly electronics and IT technology. In 2018, Altran generated €2.916 billion in revenues and employed over 46,693 people around the world. Since June 18, 2015, Altran has been led by CEO Dominique Cerutti. Altran was acquired by Capgemini in 2019. On April 8, 2021, they have renamed the organization as “Capgemini Engineering”, due to the merger with Capgemini’s Engineering and R&D services.
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||15 August 2021|
Capgemini Engineering Off Campus ; Eligibility Criteria :
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.—ECE/EEE
- Batch: 2020/2021
- Minimum 60% in X,XII, Minimum at 60% in B.E/B.Tech
- Skills: RTL Verification, Physical Design/DFT/Analog Design
- Domain experience of minimum 1 – 2 years in any of the following areas
- Sale coordinators (back office customer service)
- Warehouse or store keepers dealing with a different type of goods movement.
- Manufacturing experience including raw material to finished product processing.
- The business role involved sales order, delivery, shipment & billing document processing.
- Basic Business process understating is required
For More Details: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Recruitment of Associate Analyst l Deloitte
- EXL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy in Global Analytics and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Hiring ML Data Associate for Amazon | Vacancy in Amazon