Brief Information: The Indian Navy has issued a notification inviting unmarried male candidates to apply for the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) – July 2022. Candidates who are interested in the details of the vacancy and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online.
10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) – Jul 2022
|10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) – Jul 2022|
|Executive & Technical Branch||30|
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 02-03-2019 At 10:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 15-03-2019 till 17:00 Hrs
- Last Date for Printing Application: 14-04-2019 till 17:00 Hrs
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2021 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam.
- Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2021 published by NTA
- Candidates born between 02-01-2003 & 01-01-2005 (both dates inclusive).
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro