BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 : Apply online. Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC recently released a notification about the recruitment for the post of Lower Division Clerk (BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021) has been released by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). A total of 24 posts will be recruited under this vacancy. The BPSC has shared the information about this vacancy by issuing notifications. According to the issued notification, the application process for these posts will start from March 19.
For this recruitment, students of 12th pass can also apply from any stream. In this, eligible candidates will be given time till 16 April 2021 to apply. At the same time, if there is a mistake in the form, you will get time till 23 April for rectification.
- Application Begin : 19/03/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/04/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 16/04/2021
- Edit Form Last Date : 23/04/2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General /BC/EWS: 600/-
- SC / ST /: 150/-
- Bihar Domicile Female : 150/-
- Candidate can Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 ; Vacancy Details :-
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit as on 01/08/2021||Eligibility|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC||24||18-37 for Male & 18-40 for Female||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.More Details Read the Notification.|
Recruitment will be done on a total of 24 vacancy issued by Bihar Public Service Commission. There will be recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk. According to the issued notification, 10 posts of General Category, 03 posts for Economically Weaker Section, 04 for OBC Candidates, 01 for OBC Female, 02 for EBC, 03 posts for SC and 01 posts for ST.
|Category Wise Vacancy Details|
How to apply , check below :-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- Here, you have to click on the link given on 15 March 2021 on the home page. It has to go to ‘Applying Online’.
- First of all, registration has to be done with the help of your mobile number and email id.
- After this, you will have to login with the help of registration number and password.
- You can fill the application form by logging on to the website.
- After filling the application form, the application process will be completed by depositing the application fee.