BEL Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer/Trainee Officer. Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and several regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces . Bharat Electronics Limited released an job application form for the post of Project Engineer for the eligible candidates with 06 vacancies.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Sr Engineer & Other Vacancies|
- Candidates must complete full time BE/ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication from a reputed Institute.
- Candidates appeared for last semester and results awaited cases will not be considered.
- No Mandatory experience for the Post of Trainee Officer – I (MBA Finance)
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant field .
- Upper Age Limit: Age should be maximum 28 years as as on 01-12-2020
BEL Recruitment 2021 ; Salary :-
Candidates will be paid an amount of Rs. 35,000, Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
Job Locations are : Portblair, Gurgaon, Kochi, Gandhinagar, Kolkata, Vizag, Chennai, Mumbai and Bangalore.
The application fee for General candidates is Rs.500/-
Note: There is No fees for candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the fee only through the SBI Collect.
BEL Project Engineer Selection Process:
For Sr. Engineer:
- Selection will be through Written Test and Interview
For All other posts , the selection will be made based on the following criteria:
- Total marks scored in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years)/MBA
- Relevant Post Qualification experience
- Performance in the Interview
FOR MORE DETAILS , CLICK HERE
OUR LATEST POSTS
- COWI Recruitment 2021 for Engineering Trainee | Check out here
- Central government withdraws decision to reduce interest rates on small savings | Check out here
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 : Recruitment for 511 posts | know details here
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 : Notification Out For Skilled/ Semi Skilled/ Unskilled Manpower Posts; Check out Here
- Career opportunities in Banking | Check out here