BARC Recruitment 2021 for Scientific Officers ‘C’ | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/B.Sc . BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) has released a notification for the recruitment of the post of Scientific Officer through its academic programmes OCES-2021 and DGFS-2021 on its website – barc.gov.in.
|Name of the Board||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Name||Scientific Engineer|
|Vacancy||Not Mentioned in PDF|
|Starting Date to Apply||12th July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||7th August 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- To qualify as a Medical/ Scientific Officer-D, candidates must hold an MD / M.S./ DNB, M.D.S. degree for the post of Medical/ Scientific Officer-D as per the discipline for which they are applying for.
- To qualify as a Medical /Scientific Officer-C, MBBS with one-year institutional experience where the mandatory internship will not be counted as experience.
- To qualify as a Technical Officer-C, M.Sc, B.E., B. E. / B. Tech. with ≥ 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
- To apply for Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA & QC, code 32), the candidate must have successfully completed B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engineering)/5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
- If you are interested in Fast Reactor Technology-E (FRT-E, code 31) then you must hold degree B.E. /B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engineering)/5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering with at least 60%* aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
- Those who apply for Fast Reactor Technology-M (FRT-M, code 30) must have done B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engineering)/5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
BARC Salary Package 2021:
The Salary Offered for above said post of Scientific Officer “C‟ (SO/C) in the Level 10 – ₹ 56,100 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix.
BARC Selection Process 2021:
- Selection will be based on Screening to short-list candidates followed by Selection Interviews of the short-listed candidates.
- Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE score in the applicable GATE subject.
- Selection Interviews of short-listed candidates will be conducted in Mumbai (in all disciplines except Geology) and Hyderabad (in Geology).
BARC Application Fees 2021:
Candidates must pay the application fees are A non-refundable Application Fee of ₹ 500 is chargeable from the male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories. Other Categories (Including All Female Candidates) are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
BARC Exam will follow a similar examination pattern as of GATE 2021 exam. Here we list some important points related to the BARC Exam Pattern.
- BARC Exam will be conducted in online mode
- Online Examination contains only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (Negative Marking)
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC exam, however, virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
For More Detail: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro