Apprentice Under Power Grid |For ITI, Diploma & B.tech
Apprentice Under Power Grid Corporation of India :- Power Grid Corporation Invites application for apprentice from young,energetic and dynamic personality. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited , ( a Government of India Enterprise ). The duration of apprentice are of one year. The stipend and other facility are given to the selected candidate as per the rule of the Organisation, i.e Power Grid.
Vacancy in the following trades :-
- ITI in Electrical
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in civil Engineering
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Degree in Electrical and telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma in office management
- Executive (Human Resource)
- Assistance (Human Resource)
- Secretarial Assistance
Stipend Provided For Different Category :-
- For ITI Candidate [ Eleven Thousand Rupees only (11000) ]
- For Diploma Candidate [ Twelve thousand only (12000)]
- For Degree Candidate [ Fifteen thousand only (15000)]
- For Executive Human Resource [Fifteen thousand only (15000)]
- For Assistance Human Resource [Twelve Thousand Only (12000)]
- Secretarial Assistance [Eleven Thousand only (11000)]
If company will no able to offer accommodation to the selected candidate than a sum of Twenty Five hundred(2500) only is given.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- ITI ( Three Year Full Time ITI certification Course from a recognised institute)
- Diploma ( Three year full time regular Diploma In the relevant Trade from a recognised institute)
- Degree ( Four year regular course in relevant subject from a recognised university/institute approved by AICTE)
- Executive Human Resource ( Full Time two year MBA course / Equivalent to this as per notification of power Grid from a recognised institute/university)
- For Assistance Human Resource ( Graduation/ BBA, from a recognised university)
- Secretarial Assistance ( 10th pass with basic Knowledge of computer )
Important instruction :-
- The last date for different zone are different.
- candidate have to visit official website for more details and how to apply.
- For more latest news and job updates please visit our website regularly.
For Official Website :- Click Here
For more latest news :- Click here