Accolite Digital Off Campus Drive 2021 | B.E/B.Tech/MCA ; 5-8 LPA | Last Date : 22 October 2021. Accolite Careers & Job Opportunity for the position of Software Developer at Bangalore/Mumbai/Gurugram location. Applicants are advised to read all the details carefully on company official careers portal before making online application for Accolite Software Developer Job at Bangalore/Mumbai/Gurugram location. Those candidates are interested & eligible can apply for the post through online mode.
|Name of Company:||Accolite|
|Qualification:||B.E/B.Tech, MTech, MCA, Integrated Course.|
|Year of Passout:||2022 Batch|
|Salary or Package for freshers at Accolite Women 2022 hiring||INR 5,00,000 & INR 8,00,000|
|Last date to apply:||October 22nd 2021, 6PM.|
As a part of “Women in Tech” Campaign, we’re hiring women technologists to be part of our team of innovators! Get the chance to shape your career while solving our client’s most complex digital challenges in diverse and collaborative environment.
Accolite believes diversity creates an inclusive environment that fuels innovation and creativity. And we are committed to create opportunities for women technologists who can lead the way, achieve their career goals, and deliver value to our teams and clients.
- As a software developer, you will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system.
- You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Accolite Digital Off Campus ; Responsibilities:
• Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
• Comply with coding standards and technical design.
• Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts,
layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
• Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
• Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
• Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at
• Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating current live system.
• Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easier.
• Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
• Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro