Accenture Off Campus 2021 Drive For 2022, 2021, 2020 Batch Freshers. Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd decide to conduct Off Campus Drive to hire B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc & B.Sc/BCA 2019,2020,2021 Batch graduates. Those candidates are interested & eligible can apply for the posts through online mode. The more details about Accenture off campus drive given below.
Accenture Off Campus Event 2021:
|Associate Software Engineer||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc||2019/2020/2021|
|Multiple Roles(Graduate Hiring)||B.Sc/BCA||2019/2020/2021|
Accenture Recruitment 2021 | Associate Job Openings in Bangalore
- Skill required: Procure to Pay Processing – Vendor Management
- Designation: Management Level – New Associate
- Job Location: Bengaluru
- Qualifications: Any Graduation
- Years of Experience: 0-1 year
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Full time program in B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (All streams).
- Year of passing: Graduates from 2019/2020/2021.
- Backlogs: No active backlogs both during application and at the time of Onboarding.
- Gap in Education: Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Applied for Accenture Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months
- Work Permit: Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
To Apply: Click here
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 for B.Sc/BCA Graduates:
- Full time program in B.Sc. / BCA (All streams/branches) from 2019/2020/2021 batch
- Has completed graduation and has no backlogs for 2019 and 2020 batch at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlogs during registering for our process and at the time of onboarding for 2021 batch
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture recruitment process in last six months
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- Job Roles:
- Program Support (Program Control Services)
- Power Platform Intern (CIO)
- Manual Functional Testing, Automation Testing (Quality Engineering)
- Desktop Support (ICI)
- Asset Support (ICI)
- CTSD RMS Support (ICI)
- Tech Voice Support (ICI)
Job Description: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
join us on twitter for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join us on linkedin for more latest news and Job Updates please click
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here