Accenture Off Campus 2021 Drive For 2022, 2021, 2020 Batch Freshers. Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd decide to conduct Off Campus Drive to hire B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc & B.Sc/BCA 2019,2020,2021 Batch graduates. Those candidates are interested & eligible can apply for the posts through online mode. The more details about Accenture off campus drive given below.
Accenture Off Campus Event 2021:
|Associate Software Engineer||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc||2019/2020/2021|
|Multiple Roles(Graduate Hiring)||B.Sc/BCA||2019/2020/2021|
Accenture Recruitment 2021 | Associate Job Openings in Bangalore
- Skill required: Procure to Pay Processing – Vendor Management
- Designation: Management Level – New Associate
- Job Location: Bengaluru
- Qualifications: Any Graduation
- Years of Experience: 0-1 year
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Full time program in B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (All streams).
- Year of passing: Graduates from 2019/2020/2021.
- Backlogs: No active backlogs both during application and at the time of Onboarding.
- Gap in Education: Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Applied for Accenture Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months
- Work Permit: Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
To Apply: Click here
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 for B.Sc/BCA Graduates:
- Full time program in B.Sc. / BCA (All streams/branches) from 2019/2020/2021 batch
- Has completed graduation and has no backlogs for 2019 and 2020 batch at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlogs during registering for our process and at the time of onboarding for 2021 batch
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture recruitment process in last six months
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- Job Roles:
- Program Support (Program Control Services)
- Power Platform Intern (CIO)
- Manual Functional Testing, Automation Testing (Quality Engineering)
- Desktop Support (ICI)
- Asset Support (ICI)
- CTSD RMS Support (ICI)
- Tech Voice Support (ICI)
Job Description: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro