ABB Off Campus Drive 2021 ; B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Bangalore. ABB scheduled to hire candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible for the role of Global Early Talent Program (GETP). Those candidates are interested & eligible can apply for the post through online mode.
About Company: ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market-leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
|Program Name||Global Early Talent Program (GETP)|
|Job Category||Software Jobs|
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Recent graduate or (Master’s level) in Information Technology or Information Systems.
- Previous initial work experience in the information systems function can be considered.
- Professional fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team spirit and global mindset, persistence, curiosity to learn and open to new ideas.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
ABB Off Campus Drive ; Job Description
- At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
- This is a Global Early Talent Program (GETP) – Information Systems role, reporting to the Hub IS Functional Lead and will be hired within the Global Business Services in the Information system, Bangalore.
- As Global Early Talent Program in Information Systems, you will get hands-on responsibility from the start.
- You will rapidly build your skills and experience through a series of exciting, cross-functional, cross-divisional, and international assignments. You will create a legacy to be proud of as you deepen your leadership competences and soft skills, building a strong network within ABB.
- IS service delivery : which includes Infrastructure operation, Application Operation, Security and Risk Management.
- IS Architecture: Corporate roadmaps, Integrating systems and Standard Setting.
- IS Security: Monitoring and detection, Protection and Security expertise.
For more Details & Apply: click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro