AAI Junior Executive and Manager Vacancies | AAI Recruitment 2021 | Advt No. : 05/2020 | AAI Junior Executive and Manager exam
AAI Recruitment 2021– Airports Authority of India (AAI) releases notification regarding the recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Junior Executive and Manager. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||TRADE||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|BE / B.Tech Degree in Fire / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering.|
5 Year Experience.
BE / B.Tech Degree in Automobile Engineering.
5 Year Experience.
|Junior Executive||Air Traffic Control|
|B.Sc Degree with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject OR B.Tech Degree in Any Stream.|
MBA BE / B.Tech Degree in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering.OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
Age limit as on 30/11/2020
- Maximum Age : 32 Years. (For Manager Post)
- Maximum Age : 27 Years. (For Junior Executive Post)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Application Begin : 15/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 14/01/2021
- Pay Exam Fees Last Date: 14/01/2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 170/-
- All Category Female : 170/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Some important instructions
- Airports Authority of India (AAI) releases notification regarding the recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Junior Executive and Manager.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.