TCS NQT Special edition ; TCS Off campus Drive | B.E/ B.Tech /M.E/ M.Tech : All over India. Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational technology company that specializes in information technology services and consulting. TCS is the second most profitable company in India.
TCS is conducting a special edition of National Qualifier Test (NQT) , a multi-level assessment to assess the competencies and skills . TCS conducting a Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 through NQT for 2019 & 2020 batch all over the country.
Eligibility for TCS NQT 2021 :-
- Must be Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(All branches) 2019 & 2020 batch only(Only full-time courses will be considered ).
- An applicant must have minimum 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- The applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog while appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- An applicant should be between 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Campus Hiring process.
- Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
TCS NQT Registration Process :-
STEP 1: The first step is to register yourself for the entrance/aptitude test on the National Qualifier Test (NQT) website , Select “Subject Test” option in the NQT registration form which includes “Programming Test” to ensure your candidature is considered for TCS Campus Hiring YoP 2021.
STEP 2: Navigate to TCS Next Step Portal , registration is mandatory on the NextStep Portal .
TCS NQT Special edition ; TCS Off campus Drive
|Test||Careers National Qualifier Test Special Edition (NQT)|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Batch||2019 & 2020 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 February 2021|
|Test Date||10 March 2021|