Railway Modern Coach Factory Trade Apprentice Vacancy | Railway MCF Recruitment 2020 | Railway MCF Trade Apprentice exam date
Railway MCF Recruitment 2020– Modern Coach Factory MCF Raibareilly Indian Railways releases notification regarding the recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Various Trade Apprnetice Recruitment 2020.Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Trade Apprentice||110||Class 10 High School Exam 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade / Stream.|
Age limit as on 01/12/2020
- Minimum Age : 15 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Recruitment Rules.
- Application Begin : 02/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 01/12/2020.
- Upload Document Last Date: 02/12/2020
- Merit List Released : 15-31 December 2020
- General /OBC/EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Female All Category : 0/
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash at E Challan Mode or Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Some important instructions
- Modern Coach Factory Indian Railways, Raibareilly Uttar Pradesh (MCF), Railways releases notification regarding Various Trade Apprentice Recruitment.
- However, Candidate Can Apply Between 02/11/2020 to 01/12/2020.
- Moreover, Candidate also must read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.