Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Junior Engineer Recruitment Apply Online | IOCL JE Vacancy 2020 | IOCL JE salary | IOCL JE syllabus | IOCL JE eligibility criteria
IOCL JE Vacancy 2020– Indian Oil Corporation Ltd IOCL Panipat releases online notification. And invites candidates for application form for the post of Junior Engineer and Junior Quality Control Recruitment 2020. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
All the details regarding IOCL JE Vacancy 2020 are given below:
|POST NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS|
|Junior Engineer||56||3 Year Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade also with Minimum 1 Year Experience.|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst||01||Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc Degree in PCM Group also with Minimum 50% Marks.|
1 Year Experience Required.
Age limit as on 31/10/2020
The candidate must be of :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 26 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Application Begin :12/10/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 07/11/2020 Upto 05:00 PM Only
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee (Online) : 07/11/2020
- Exam Date: 29/11/2020
- Admit Card Available :November 2020
- Result Declared : December 2020
- General / OBC / EWS : 150/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/–
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan.
Some important instructions
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Panipat, Haryana issues notification for Junior Engineer JE and Junior Quality Control Analyst Recruitment 2020.
- Moreover, Candidate Can Apply Online for 12 October, 2020 to 07 November, 2020.
- However, Candidate mus also read the Notification Before Apply the IOCL JE Latest Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.