Indian Army Women GD Soldier Online Form 2020|Indian Army soldier gd (women military police) online form 2020 |defence recruitment 2020|ministry of defence recruitment 2020
Indian Army Women GD Soldier recruitment :- One of the largest component of indian defence system are Indian Army who work on ground for the safety of nation. The indian army invites online application from eligible candidate for the post of general duty Women’s Category. Eligible candidates are requested to read the notification carefully for the defence recruitment 2020.
Important Dates of Women military Police Recruitment :-
- Application Start :- 27/07/2020
- Last date of Form Submission :- 31/08/2020
- Course Start approximate :- october 2020
Total Number Of Post :- 99
Eligibility Criteria :-
To apply for the post of Indian Army GD (Womens) there are following Eligibility criteria.
- Only women candidates are eligible for this post of GD in Indian Army.
- Candidate have complete her 10th/secondary Examination from a recognised board if India with at least 45%.
- The age limit are between 17.5 to 21 years i.e between 01/10/1999 to 01/04/2003.
Physical Eligibility :-
- Height :- 152cms
- Running test 1.7 km in 07 minute 30 sec
- Long Jump :- 10 feet
- High Jump :- 03 feet
Important Links :-
- For Direct Apply :- Click Here
- For Official Website :- Click Here
- For Notification :- click Here
- For more latest Job & news Updates :- Click Here
Requirement Process :- The requirement process are done via rally in different location of India are Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Banglore, Silong , Pune
Important Instruction :-
- For the post of GD in India Army candidate have to register between the proper time limit.
- Candidates read the notification carefully.
- Candidate take all document ready just like Aadhar card, Photo , Essential Qualification Details etc.
- Before go for final submission Student read all the entry carefully before submit it.
- Candidate take a print out of final submission/ save if carefully in the soft copy format for future reference.
- For more latest news and Job updates please visit this website regularly.