The Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) issued additional recommendations on Tuesday as part of the “yellow alert” declared in the national capital due to an increase in Covid-19 cases. In over six months, the city has had the biggest single-day increase in cases.
When the positivity rate for two consecutive days exceeds 0.5 percent, or when the cumulative single-day positive instances for a period of seven days exceeds 1,500, a “yellow alert” is issued.
Following are the key restrictions imposed in Delhi:
- All schools, colleges, and other educational facilities will be closed.
- Movie theatres and gyms will be closed.
- Restaurants and bars will operate at half capacity until 10 p.m.
- Food deliveries via the internet will continue as usual.
- From 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., a night curfew has been imposed in Delhi.
- Malls and stores will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on an odd-even basis.
- Standalone stores have been allowed to remain open despite the odd-even rule.
- Spas, salons, and barbershops will be open as usual.
- The Delhi Metro and public buses will operate at 50% seating capacity with no standing passengers, while other restrictions are under Covid GRAP’s yellow alert.
- For the duration of the order, all large gatherings – political, social, and religious – will be prohibited.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro