The Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) issued additional recommendations on Tuesday as part of the “yellow alert” declared in the national capital due to an increase in Covid-19 cases. In over six months, the city has had the biggest single-day increase in cases.
When the positivity rate for two consecutive days exceeds 0.5 percent, or when the cumulative single-day positive instances for a period of seven days exceeds 1,500, a “yellow alert” is issued.
Following are the key restrictions imposed in Delhi:
- All schools, colleges, and other educational facilities will be closed.
- Movie theatres and gyms will be closed.
- Restaurants and bars will operate at half capacity until 10 p.m.
- Food deliveries via the internet will continue as usual.
- From 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., a night curfew has been imposed in Delhi.
- Malls and stores will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on an odd-even basis.
- Standalone stores have been allowed to remain open despite the odd-even rule.
- Spas, salons, and barbershops will be open as usual.
- The Delhi Metro and public buses will operate at 50% seating capacity with no standing passengers, while other restrictions are under Covid GRAP’s yellow alert.
- For the duration of the order, all large gatherings – political, social, and religious – will be prohibited.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
For More Latest Job and News Click Here
join us on twitter for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here
join us on linkedin for more latest news and Job Updates please click