Xoriant Off Campus Drive 2021 For Associate Software Engineer ; Check out here. Xoriant Off Campus Drive 2021 For Associate Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / MCA candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Xoriant is a Silicon Valley headquartered product engineering, software development, and technology services firm with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For both technology companies and enterprises, from startups to the Fortune 100, we leverage our expertise in emerging technologies and our high-performing teams to deliver innovative solutions that accelerate time to market and keep our clients competitive.
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||6 Dec 2021|
- Graduates of B.E./B.Tech (CS, IT, EEE, ECE ENTC) or MCA in 2021.
- In 2021, the candidate must have completed the Qualifying Course with no active backlog.
- Minimum 60% in SSC/HSC/Diploma and B.E/B.Tech/MCA (Both at the time of selection & after completion of degree).
- At the time of the interview, there was no active backlog.
- After SSC, there should be no more than a one-year break in education.
- Completion of the course within the timeframe established by the university.
- To gain experience at various phases of the software development life cycle for a variety of project types and to scale up to the project team’s expectations in various positions.
- To fulfil all allocated duties as well as training-related requirements
- To gain a better understanding of protocols, working conditions, and organisational processes and policies.
- To comprehend the methods and work instructions necessary to complete the task.
- To develop a wide understanding of the module/system to which he or she has been assigned as a trainee.
- To comprehend the provided assignment’s technical platform, standards, and user interfaces.
- To improve one’s ability to create structured programmes.
- to actively participate in related organisational activities
- To be familiar with the CMMI Framework and to follow the standard approach when working on projects.
Selection Process – Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Technical Test, Tech Interview, HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for selection process.
Test and Interview process will be held virtually – Shortlisted candidates will be directly communicated regarding the further process on their registered email id.
For Job Description: Click here
For More Details: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro