Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 – At Volvo’s Bangalore office, Associate Engineers for B.E/B.Tech graduates are expected to be hired. The eligibility criteria and application process are outlined in detail below.
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Last Date||6 March 2022|
- Electronics, Computer Science, and Information Technology 2021 BE/B.Tech Throughout grades X, XII, and graduation, 65 percent of the graduating class had no current backlogs.
- The software development lifecycle is followed.
- Responsible for obtaining more detail information needed for the software unit’s implementation and testing.
- Participates in development, deployment, and operating activity estimation and planning.
- Design, build, and implement software solutions to create information systems.
- Analyzes the analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution creation, and suggested solutions to determine operational feasibility.
- Studies information needs, consults with users, and examines system flow, data utilisation, and work processes to develop software solutions.
- Develops documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clean code to explain and demonstrate solutions.
- Determines and designs system specifications, standards, and programming to prepare and install solutions.
- Information is kept confidential, which protects operations.
- Collects, analyses, and summarises data on development and service issues to provide information.
How can I apply for the Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 programme?
On or before March 6, 2022, all interested and eligible individuals can apply for this position online at the following URL.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro