Vodafone _VOIS(Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) Off Campus Drive 2022 is scheduled for B.E/B.Tech 2021 & 2022 batch graduates for the job of Graduate Engineer Trainee. The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined below.
Vodafone(_VOIS) Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||2021 & 2022|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 March 2022|
- Year of graduation: 2021 & 2022
- Academic Qualifications: 60% or higher in 10th, 12th, and Graduation Course B.E/B.Tech
- Engineering, Electrical (EE)
- Engineering in Electrical and Electronics (EEE)
- Electronics And Communication Engineering (ECE) Electronics Engineering (EE) Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) Electronics And Instrument (EIE)
- Engineering And Computer Science (CSE)
- Information and Communication Technology (IT)
- Round 1: HR Screening
- Round 2: Online ELQ test
- Round 3: Pre-placement Connect (Check-in Connect)
- Round 4: Group Discussion
- Round 5: Technical Interview
- Round 6: HRBP Interview
How can I apply for the Vodafone Off Campus 2022 programme?
Interested and qualified people can apply for this position by requesting a referral from any Vodafone employee by March 11, 2022.
For More Details: Click here
Note: For Reference If you don’t have any vodafone employee try to find in Linkedin and ask them to apply for you.If you did not find anyone apply directly using following links.
Direct Careers Link: Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro