VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 – For the Bangalore Office, VMware is hiring Member Technical Staff-Dev/QE for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech 2020/2021 batch graduates. The eligibility criteria and application process are outlined in detail below.
VMware Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Member Technical Staff-Dev/QE|
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
CSE and IT/IS CGPA: 7 CGPA or 70% over graduation B Tech/M.Tech: CSE and IT/IS CGPA: 7 CGPA or 70% above graduation The year is 2020 or 2021.
- Application protocols like as HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DNS, and others are well-understood.
- Comprehensive understanding of TCP/IP protocol behaviour and implementation
- Firewalls, WAF, Proxy, and Load Balancer knowledge are highly desired.
- Python, C, C++, and Go are all languages that can be used to automate tasks.
- Programming abilities
- Strong oral and written communication abilities, as well as the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated, with a strong feeling of ownership and the ability to stand out among colleagues.
- Should be able to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision from management.
- Be open to lifelong learning and dedicated to self-improvement.
- Strong interest and experience in diagnosing and debugging complicated systems, as well as superior problem-solving skills.
- Setting up sophisticated customer-like setups is a plus.
Job Role and Responsibility
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be responsible for a variety of initiatives, including:
- Design test strategies for thorough, customer-focused end-to-end system testing in an Agile/Scrum environment Active participation in the day-to-day operations of the System Test in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Write excellent test plans that cover all of the situations and go over them with all of the stakeholders.
- To perform complicated tests on a distributed system, build maintainable, high-quality, and effective automated tests on top of multiple automation tools and frameworks.
- Review and triage test failures, then double-check the fixes.
- Analyze test coverage gaps from field reported issues with your team.
- Participate actively in the planning and design of product features, with the ability to see the application through the eyes of the consumer.
- Self-motivated and proactive in managing time and tasks, provide good testing, debugging, and documentation abilities.
- Analyzing high-quality data, identifying areas for improvement, and putting solutions in place are all part of the process.
How can I apply for the 2022 VMware Off Campus Drive?
All interested and qualified applicants should apply as soon as feasible online using the following link.
To Apply: Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro