Any female candidate who has passed the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) PET 2021 examination and meets the eligibility requirements for this recruitment can apply online.
All the other important information related to the recruitment are given below:
Details of UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Recruitment 2021:
Total number of vacancies: 9212
|Post Name||No. Of posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Health Worker (Female)||9212||• Must have passed the PET exam.|
• Only female candidates will be considered. Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives (ANM) and registration with the UP Nursing Council.
• 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives (ANM).
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Health Worker (Female)||4865||921||1660||1346||420||9212|
- Application Begin : 15/12/2021
- Last Date for Registration : 05/01/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 05/01/2022
- Correction Last Date : 12/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Pay the examination fee through the State Bank of India’s SBI I Collect Fee Mode or the E Challan method.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021:
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- According to UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 02/2021 Rules, there is an additional age relaxation.
How to Complete the UPSSSC Health Worker Online Application Form 2021?
- For UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 2021, there are two ways to apply online.
- First, the candidate must login with his personal information, which includes the following: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile, and Category.
- Second, the candidate must log in using his OTP and provide the following information: PET Registration and OTP Password.
- After logging in, the candidate’s complete information, as well as his photo and signature, will be visible. The candidate will then be required to fill out information specific to the position he is applying for, as well as pay the application fee of Rs.25/-.
- Please review and collect all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please provide a scan of any documents related to the recruitment form, such as a photo, signature, proof of identity, and so on.
- Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully Before Applying Online / Submitting an Application Form.
- Take a printout of the completed and submitted form.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro