UPSC recruitment: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is accepting applications for Assistant Director and other positions. The application procedure is currently underway, with the application deadline of June 2nd. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online at upsconline.nic.in, the UPSC’s official website.
- Drug Inspector (Ayurveda): 1
- Assistant Director (BANKING): 9
- Master in Hindi: 1
- Assistant Director (Cost): 22
- Assistant Registrar General(Map): 1
- Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry): 3
- Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics): 1
- Junior Scientific Officer (Explosives): 1
- Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology): 2
- Senior Lecturer (Obstetrics & Gynaecology): 1
- Assistant Professor (Law): 8
Candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five) in cash, using SBI’s net banking facility, or via visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates do not have to pay an application fee. For additional details, candidates should go to the UPSC website.
UPSC recruitment: Know how to apply
Candidates can apply online for this position at www.upsconline.nic.in through the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website.
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC