UPSC Combined Medical Service Vacancies | UPSC Recruitment 2020 | Union Public Service Commission Vacancies | Advt. No. : 09/2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020– Union Public Service Commission UPSC releases notification and invites DAF candidates for the various posts of Combined Medical Service CMS Examination 2020. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS|
|Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer AMO in IOF||66|
|Junior Scale Posts in CHS||182|
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC||04|
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council||07|
- Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS at Any Recognized University in India.
- For More Details See Notification
Age limit as on 01/08/2020
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 02/08/1988
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking or Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Last Date for DAF Apply Online : 04/12/2020 upto 06:00 PM Only.
Some important dates
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC releases notification and invites DAF candidates for the various posts of Combined Medical Service CMS Examination 2020.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.