UPSC CDS I Recruitment Apply online | UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2021 | UPSC CDS I exam date | UPSC CDS I 2021 | UPSC CDS I syllabus
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2021– Union Public Service Commission UPSC releases notification and invites candidate applications for the post of Combined Defence Services CDS I Examination 2021. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
All the details regarding the UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2021 are given below:
|POST NAME||AGE LIMIT||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA)||02/01/1998 to 01/01/2003||Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University.|
|Indian Naval Academy (INA)||02/01/1998 to 01/01/2003||Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Engineering at Any Recognized University.|
|Air Force||02/01/1998 to 01/01/2003||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics, Mathematics in 10+2 Level Or Bachelor Degree in Engineering|
|Officers Training Academy (OTA)|
|02/01/1997 to 01/01/2003||Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University.|
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Application Begin : 28/10/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 17/11/2020 Till 06:00 PM
- Last Date Fee Payment : 17/11/2020
- Exam Date : 07/02/2021
- Admit Card Available : January 2021
- Result Declared : March 2021
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Challan or Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Fee Mode.
Some important instructions
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC issues notification regarding Combined Defense Service CDS I Recruitment 2020.
- Moreover, Candidate Can Apply Online from 28 October, 2020 to 17 November, 2020.
- However, Candidate must also Read the Notification Before Apply the UPSC CDS I Latest Recruitment 2021 Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.