UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 | Apply For Assistant Professor ; 128 Vacancy Online Form. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has posted a total of 128 vacancies for Assistant Professor positions in the Ministry of Education of Allopathic Medicine. The exam syllabus and exam mode are described in detail.
|Recruitment Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Organization Name||Department of Higher Education, U.P|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Total Number of Vacancies||128 Posts|
|Notification of the Recruitment Process||Update soon|
|Type of Job||UP Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
- Starting Date – 16-February-2022
- Last Date – 28-February-2022
- Payment Fee Last Date – 28-February-2022
- Last Date Submit Form – 03-March-2022
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – 15-March-2022
- General/ OBC – Rs.105/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 65/-
- PH – Rs. 25/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan in any Branch of SBI.
In this recruitment process of UPPSC candidates needs to get fit in the eligibility criteria also before making the application process. Otherwise, their application will get rejected before the examination procedure only. The eligibility criteria of this recruitment process are –
- The candidate should be of a minimum age of 21 years.
- Applicant should not exceed the maximum limit of 40 years.
- Age relaxations will be given on the special cases by UPPSC only.
- Applicants should have a master’s degree in the relatable subject they are applying for with 55% marks in bachelor’s degree or with second division.
- They should have cleared the NET, SLET, or Ph.D. examination before making the application.
- Minimum Age 26 Year
- Maximum Age 40 Year
UPPSC Assistant Professor 128 Post wise Vacancy 2022
|Home Science S-3/06||01||0||0||0||0||01|
|Political Science S-3/13||03||0||01||01||03||08|
|Total : 128 Post|
|Department of Higher Education, U.P.||Assistant Professor||Master Degree in Related Subject with 55% Marks and Bachelor Degree with Related Subject..NET / SLET / Phd Exam Passed.|
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro