UP Assistant Professor vacancy | Uttar Pradesh Heigher Education Service Commission
UP Assistant Professor vacancy:- Uttar Pradesh Education Service Commission invites online application for the various post of Assistance Professor in Various Department. Those candidate who are interested have to read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
Vacancy Details :-
|Name of Post||Total Number of post||Number Of Post|
|Assistant Professor||2000+||Master Degree In related Subject, For more details Complete notification are released Soon|
Age Limit :- Maximum Age is 62 Years. Relaxation are given as per norms of Government.
Important Dates :-
- Application Begin : 25/02/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26/03/2021
- Last Date of Fee payment :- 26/03/2021
- Exam Date :- 27/05/2021
- Admit Card :- Release Soon
- Result Date :-Notified later
Important Links :-
|Apply Online||Link Will Active on 25/02/2021|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|For Official Website||Click Here|
- General /OBC/EWS :2000
- Sc/ST :- 1000
- All payment shoud be done by Net Banking, Debit Card , Credit Card.
Our Latest Post
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Recruitment of Associate Analyst l Deloitte
- EXL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy in Global Analytics and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Hiring ML Data Associate for Amazon | Vacancy in Amazon
- AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Vacancy in Airports Authority of India
Important Instruction :-
- UP Assistant Professor vacancy ,of up government vacancy Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for your future reference.