Uranium Corporation of India Limited Vacancies | UCIL Recruitment 2020 | UCIL trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961
UCIL Recruitment 2020– Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Jaduguda releases notification regarding the recruitment and invites candidates for the Trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||40|
|Mech. MV Mech.||10|
Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training] and EX- ITI in:
- Fitter – ITI in Fitter
- Electrician – ITI in Electrician
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – ITI in Welder [Gas & Electric]
- Turner/Machinist – ITI in Turner/Machinist
- Instrument Mechanic – ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Mech. MV Mech. – ITI in Mech. MV Mech
- Carpenter – ITI in Carpenter
- Plumber – ITI in Plumber
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
Age limit as on 20.11.2020
- Minimum Age- 18 years
- Maximum Age- 25 years .
- Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Selection of the candidates will be on Merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks. The eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 December 2020.
Some important instructions
- Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Jaduguda releases notification regarding the recruitment and invites candidates for the Trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.