Twitter Inc announced on Friday that its chief information security officer is leaving the firm in the coming weeks, as well as its head of security.
The reorganisation comes after Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey stepped down as CEO in November, handing over the reins to senior deputy Parag Agrawal, who has subsequently overhauled the company’s leadership structure.
The departures were not stated to be voluntary on Twitter.
Following a security breach that allowed hackers to tweet from verified accounts for notable individuals such as billionaire Bill Gates and Tesla CEO Elon Musk, Peiter Zatko, also known as “Mudge,” was named head of security in 2020.
Zatko’s retirement and Rinki Sethi’s planned exit as CISO were first reported by the New York Times on Friday. Zatko and Sethi could not be reached for comment right away.
- TietoEVRY Careers | Young Professionals | B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Nokia Recruitment | Office Coordinator | Any Graduate
- Ruchi Soya Industries to change name to Patanjali Foods Limited
- HAL Teachers Recruitment 2022: AES to recruit for PGT/TGT/PRT posts
- ColorTokens Recruitment | Member Technical Staff/ QA Engineer | B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech