TN MRB recruitment 2022: The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) of Tamil Nadu has invited individuals to apply online for field assistant positions in the Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service. Eligible individuals interested in applying for the aforementioned positions can do so online at mrb.tn.gov.in, the TN MRB’s official website. The deadline for submitting an online application is February 2, 2021.
The purpose of this recruitment drive is to fill 174 field assistant positions in the Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service. For this recruitment, the rule of reserve of appointments applies, and the distribution of vacancies will be notified later.
The pay scale is ₹18,200 – 57,900 (Pay Matrix Level – 5).
- As of July 1, 2022, the minimum age for candidates in all categories should have been 18 years, while the maximum age for SC/ST/SCA/BC / BCM /MBC & DNC candidates should have been 59 years, and 32 years for candidates in the OC category.
- Candidates belonging to the differently abled person category must be at least 18 years old, while candidates belonging to the SC/ST/SCA/BC / BCM /MBC & DNC categories must be at least 59 years old and candidates belonging to the OC category must be at least 42 years old.
The minimum age for impoverished widow candidates should have been 18 years, while the maximum age for SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC & DNC candidates should have been 59 years.
(Check detailed notification)
- Candidates must have completed a plus-two test. Candidates must have completed a one-year certificate programme in medical laboratory technology from an institution authorised by the Director of Medical Education, as well as have a good physique, good vision, and the ability to work outdoors.
Before applying for the advertised positions, candidates should read the detailed announcements
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro